A Site Visit Specialist Team Member provides exceptional customer service to fulfill our clients and residents needs. This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader in Homeowner Association Management. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years experience in customer service, data entry, and be a tech savvy individual with an eye for details.
- Individual will critically examine each community, notating any issues in need of repair, correction, or attention. Attention to detail is key part of this position.
- Must be highly comfortable utilizing software (i.e., smart phones, smart phone cameras, software, etc.)
- Other responsibilities include assisting Community managers with processing letters, contacting vendors and assisting Corporate staff with data entry or other duties as assigned.
- Work will entail driving to and through communities. Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record as well as car insurance. Mileage will be paid.
- Must have High School Diploma and pass a background check.
- Must be willing to travel