A Community Support Team Member provides exceptional customer service to fulfill our clients and residents needs. This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader in Homeowner Association Management. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years’ experience in customer service, data entry, and front office and preferably have experience with multi line phone system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the Community Support Team:
- Direct line of communication for emails, phone calls, and chats regarding resident questions about their HOA.
- Research resident questions concerning HOA matter
- Respond to all residents promptly when they reach out to company by returning phone calls or emails daily.
- Proactive conflict resolution to resident concerns
- Update resident contact information
- Ensure all notes, attachments, etc. are up to date in management software
- If meeting is requested, Coordinate with team members to schedule time and notify resident accordingly.
- Work with multiple departments to assist in resident/client community support
Requirements of the Community Support Team Members:
- Switchboard customer service experience is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience is a must
- Experience or knowledge of Homeowners Associations a plus
- Must be detailed oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be reliable and self-motivated