Community Manager to oversee all phases of the property’s daily operations and management, as well as all board meetings and other activities. Some travel will be required.
Daily Operations include, but are not limited to:
- Interactions with property owners and board members
- Vendor Management
- Property Maintenance & Work Order Management
- Property site visits
- Communication with Corporate Office
- Collaboration with departments on multiple projects
- Property Accounts Payables and Budget Management
- Answering emails, phone calls, and support tickets from residents and boards.
- Meeting Management – Annual and Board Meetings for HOA
- Understanding of Community Needs and Compliance with Governing Documents
Previous Property Management experience preferred. Must have reliable transportation and car insurance. Experience with Homeowners Associations a plus.
Skills and Experience Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Must have some experience with property management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service focused
- Vendor Management experience
- Some accounts payables and budgeting
- Proficient in Excel, Office, Outlook, and tech savvy in learning new software
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn