- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader in Homeowner Association Management. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years’ experience in customer service, 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivables, data entry and preferably have experience with multi line phone system.
Sitting for long periods of time and working on a computer for up to 8 hours per day.
This is a remote work from home position, must have a fast speed internet connection and dedicated home-work space.
- Must take a background check, personality profile, and complete the company application on the company website.
- Detailed Oriented
- Fluid in Time Management and Self-Management
- Preferred 2 years’ experience of Customer Service and 1 year Accounting