Job Description: Account Receivables Team Member
The Account Receivables team member will assist homeowners’ questions or concerns with their invoices, payments, and accounts. The best support representatives are genuinely excited to help residents. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Problem-solving comes naturally to support representatives. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve resident complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to resident inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of calls & support tickets
- Research resident questions concerning HOA matters
- Respond promptly to daily communications
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Update Resident contact information
- Communicate with Board of Directors on behalf of a resident’s request
- Perform courtesy calls to outstanding accounts
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader in Homeowner Association Management. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years’ experience in customer service, 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivables, data entry and preferably have experience with multi line phone system.
Sitting for long periods of time and working on a computer for up to 8 hours per day.
- This is a remote work from home position, must have a fast speed internet connection and dedicated home-work space.
- Must take a background check, personality profile, and complete the company application on the company website.
- Detailed Oriented
- Fluid in Time Management and Self-Management
- Preferred 2 years’ experience of Customer Service and 1 year Accounting