48 HR SERVICE GUARANTEE
If Community Management fails to satisfy a Guaranteed Service Request within 48 hours (two working days), Community Management will credit your next month’s rental payment one day’s rent for each day the problem remains unsolved. The pledge covers all Guaranteed Service Requests submitted Monday through Friday. Submissions after 4:00 p.m. and on holidays will be considered to have been placed the following business day at 8:00 a.m.
The guarantee only applies to what we can directly control, which doesn’t include vendors, contractors, or resident-caused damage. For that reason, the following requests are not covered by this guarantee:
- Wall/ceiling repairs and/or painting
- Flooring repairs or replacement
- Exterior repairs, like windows, siding, roofing, etc.
- TV, internet, or utility services
- Pest management services
- Repairs that require special-order parts
- Any damage caused by residents, occupants, or guests
Also, for everyone’s safety, our guarantee does not apply in situations when we have to delay a service due to the following:
- Your pet wasn’t secured in your home
- There were minors at home without an adult present
- We were unable to access your home (e.g. lock changed)
- Natural disasters or severe inclement weather occurred
45 Day Move In Guarantee
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your new home or your living situation changes, just let your management team know within 45 days of your lease start date.
- You’ll need to provide a written, 30-Day “Notice to Vacate” at least 30 days before you intend to move out.
- You pay your rent charges in full through your move-out date – including monthly fees and utilities. You will also need to reimburse us for any move-in discounts and/or incentives you may have received.
As long as you take care of those items, we’ll do the following to help you move on with as little expense and hassle as possible:
- Refund your security deposit (and pet deposit, if applicable), minus any damages.
- Waive any fees associated with terminating your lease.
- Accept a written 30-Day “Notice to Vacate,” instead of our standard 60-Day notice.
Resident Portal Access
Package Locker Systems
After Hours Emergency Maintenance
Join The Community Management Team
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau