The Housekeeper performs general cleaning tasks in vacant and model units, as well as office space and other areas on the property
- Clean apartment homes, office spaces, and other areas on the property
- Empty wastebaskets and take trash to disposal areas
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment
- Sweep, wax, or polish floors using brooms, mops, or other floor-cleaning equipment
- Vacuum rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture
- Clean or polish windows, walls, and woodwork
- Lift and move lightweight objects and equipment
- All other duties as assigned
IDEAL KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great customer service skills and polite attitude
- Ability to work quickly and perform quality work under tight deadlines
- The Housekeeper reports to the Service Manager.
Most of the day is spent on feet, scrubbing, bending, and stretching. May be required to lift or push heavy furniture at times. Many tasks, such as dusting or sweeping, require constant bending, stooping, and stretching.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places
as offices, meeting and training rooms, or commercial vehicles. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated,
except when working on items outside of the office environment.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.