Beautifies the grounds to create curb appeal and a well-manicured appearance to the grass, shrubbery, plants and flowers.
Maintains all public areas and keeps them spotless.
- Work with service team to ensure excellent curb appeal at all times
- Maintain all public and common areas of the property in a clean, neat, attractive condition. Specific duties include removing all trash and litter, sweeping sidewalks and pathways, basic gardening and weeding, wiping down and cleaning windows and common furniture
- Adhere to the Community Management’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Report physical safety hazards in community to supervisor
- Participate in company training classes and meetings as required
- Maintain superior customer service relationship with residents and coworkers
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Our community staffing limitations make it critical for you to work your scheduled hours consistently as well as overtime if necessary when requested.
- Ability to travel to company training classes or to work at other communities as requested
- On-call, after-hour emergency service may be required, with on-call staff required to live within a minimum distance to the community for efficient response time
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OF THE POSITION:
- No specific level of experience is required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- No specific level of education is required
- Ability to read and write English for safety and productivity reasons
- Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical functions
- There is no supervisory responsibility
- The Groundskeeper reports to the Service Manager.
- The work is physically demanding. It requires working outside all day in temperatures that are sometimes above 90 degrees or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Must be able to move up to 50 pounds variable distances; mobility and flexibility to use ladders to heights in excess of 8 to 9 feet; walk great distances.
- Perform general maintenance repair tasks professionally without endangering yourself, residents or fellow associates
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which include working outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.