The purpose of the Assistant Property Manager position is to assist with the day‐to‐day functions of the property management department and to support the Property Manager in all aspects of management pertaining to the client’s property. This position will assist will all aspects of leasing, marketing, maintenance, rent collections, and accounting associated with the Property Management Department.
- Manage all aspects of Maintenance repairs including receiving work orders, scheduling/dispatching vendors, tenant follow up upon completion, invoice processing and vendor payments
- Assist in marketing available properties which includes posting listings online, delivering and posting signs, and taking pictures for virtual listings
- Meet potential tenants at properties for showings
- Assist in processing applications including checking references, performing background checks, and obtaining all necessary documents for leasing
- Perform all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant “Move In” and “Move Out” procedures including:
- Perform move-in inspections to document property condition
- Informing the tenant of the lease obligations and present them with keys, notifying them as their expiration date approaches & informing them of their obligations upon move out
- Performing Move out inspections of units and writing work orders related to turnovers
- Other duties include office support and on‐call rotation
Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and proper insurance are necessary as
occasional use of personal vehicle is required. Community Management will reimburse mileage in accordance with Community Management’s standards when you use your vehicle for job‐related duties. Mileage reimbursement sheets are to be turned in on the first of each month.